Friday, September 19, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

I haven't had a lot of time to post this last month! I have been so busy trying to keep up with Eli, my house, harvest time on the farm, canning, PLUS Nathan and I tried to play as much as we could before he went back to school on the 15th!

I love this time of year! I love seeing the harvest come out of the garden, and I love spending time with my mom, mother-in-law, and Grandmas canning. It's always so much more fun canning with someone else. I thought canning was hard before having a kid... well, it is 10x harder now! haha. Here are some pictures of our success this year! :-)

Produce from our garden!

Nathan driving the Combine like a boss! ;)

Canned pickles with Grandma Sommers. Yum!

My sweet grandma and me

My first canning tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment