Monday, September 29, 2014

Book Club: Month #4



We had our book club for the month of September today, and this month we read Divergent! If you haven't read it, it is really good! (And it's the first book in a series!)


We had it at Cassie's house today, and it was so good to get together with all of my friends- besides one who was out of town- and chat and let our kids play.

It's hard to explain this book because I don't want to give away any details, so below is a summary of the book:
"In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late."

Anyway, I actually watched the movie first, and am so glad that I read the book still! The book has a lot of details that the movie doesn't cover very well. I enjoyed the movie, but the book is a must read! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment