Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Eli is 11 Months!

My baby boy turned 11 months old last Friday! He is so fun and brings Nathan and me so much joy and happiness. He is a little busy body! But he keeps me entertained and going :-)

At 11 months Eli:
*can clap!
*says "mom" and "dad"... however I don't think he knows what those words mean yet ;-)
*LOVES string cheese!
*can stand and walk along things
*Has 3 teeth!
*Is scared of hats! (weird I know)
*Weighs almost as much as cousin Weston
*loves both sets of grandparents
*plays with a basketball already! (Hopefully an All-star in the making ;-)
*STILL wakes up mom about twice a night
*is finally starting to like bananas!
*Growing out of size 3 diapers! (We will be buying size 4 in a couple days)
*Wearing 6-9 month old clothes, but will probably move up a size in the next couple weeks!






At Uncle Gabe's football game!

Helping mom, Dawnette, & Great Grandma Sommers can potatoes!


I sure love Eli. He is such a good little boy and makes every day fun and interesting. I love being able to stay at home with him and am thankful to Nathan for working so hard so I am able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment