Friday, December 5, 2014

Eli's First Birthday

My sweet baby boy turned ONE on November 17th! I cannot believe that Eli is already a year old. The past year has flown by so quickly. I have loved being a mom! Especially to Eli who is so happy, loving, and fun. He makes me want to be a better person every day.

This last year has been the best and most demanding of my life. Being a mom is the most rewarding calling ever, however there are days when I feel inadequate and it is hard. Being a mom has made me realize and understand more why the family is the center of God's plan.

I love Eli and I am so happy that Heavenly Father sent him to Nathan and me!!!

At a year old, Eli:
*Loves to walk!!!!! (He learned two days before his birthday)
*Scream when he doesn't get his way
*Play Peek-A-Boo
*Play Patty Cake
*Eat string cheese
*Get into all of the cupboards possible
*Look out the window
*Play with his balls
*Drink juice
*Eat any kind of sweets!
*Play with daddy's homework ;)
*In size 4 diapers
*Weighs 20.5 pounds and is 31 inches long

Below is a picture overload!!
We had a party for Eli the night of his birthday over at Grandma & Grandpa Johnson's house. We had both of our families there and a few friends. It was a lot of fun, and we were very supported. Thanks to all who came! 

Cute invitation that Adri designed!

Our cupcake tower



Being sung too!




Opening presents
He loved his car!





No comments:

Post a Comment